Let's explore the hidden cultural heritage sites of this urban jungle called Makati! Go beyond Poblacion’s party image and fill your minds with historical learnings and cap off the night with some food and drinks. Definitely an extraordinary urban adventure awaits you!
2. TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
- Visit heritage sites around Poblacion Makati
- Discover arts and culture spots in Poblacion
- Tour around our top picks food and drinks area
- connect with the movers and shakers of Makati’s sub-culture as we visit a creative hub and a social enterprise.
- Food and drinks samplers plus light dinner (drinks not included)
3. TOUR TIMELINE AND ACTIVITIES
4:30 pm - 5:30: Heritage Discovery
5:30 pm - 6:30: Creative Community Exploration
6:30 pm - 8:00: Food & Drinks Discovery (end w/ dinner at a Social Enterprise Café or a Vegan Café depends)
4. MEETING POINT AND LOCATION
Meeting time is 4:30 pm at the CASA HACIENDA PARK
(see google map link here: https://goo.gl/maps/789S9LdRgNAKtF749 ) which is right across Museo ng Makati.
5. TOUR RATES
1,350 Php Students
- 1 food and 1 drink sampler
- Light Dinner
7. GIVING BACK / COMMUNITY IMPACT
- As part of our giving back commitment, a portion of your fees will go to Tulong sa Kapwa Kapatid (https://www.facebook.com/tulongsakapwakapatid) a non-profit organization that supports the education and values formation of the urban rural areas. Check their Facebook page if you like to donate or volunteer directly with this amazing organization.
- Travelers who wants to do more can donate some cash or food items directly to Martha’s kitchen, a community extension program of the St. Peter and Paul Parish Makati, that provides soup kitchen and ministers to the sex workers of the Red Lights District.
8. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND POLICY
a. For cancellations 7 days before the tour date, tour fee is non-refundable but is transferable.
b. Cancellations made more than one week prior to the tour’s start date can be taken as a credit for any other Meaningful Travels Ph tour/trips (no cash refunds), and subjected to a 50% administration charge deduction on amounts already paid.
c. In the most unlikely event of cancellation by Meaningful Travels Ph all fees paid in advance will be refunded in full.
Casa Hacienda has no proper parking area. Best to park in the following locations:
A Venue Mall
Church of St. Peter and Paul (free)
and walk towards Casa Hacienda, our meeting point. Or you can park anywhere close to Julyan Café along Matilde Street, which is the end point of the tour (about 10 mins walk away).
10. CONFIRM YOUR TOUR SEATS
To confirm your seats, pay full amount (1,500 Php) to any of the following accounts and send us a copy of your deposit slip via email or Facebook messenger:
Ann Marie D. Cunanan / AMDC Meaningful Travels
BPI Savings Account 1729-1842-99
BDO Savings Account 0049-0013-1574
International payments can be done via Transferwise, Xoom.com or Paypal.
OR click the button below to book online: